Choosing the type of let
The type of let you decide on will depend on your circumstances. Whether you are looking for a short stay or something longer term, there are properties to suit every need.
How long do I want my tenancy to last?
Should I choose a managed property?
Managed properties offer a range of services designed to make the renting experience easier and more efficient for the landlord and tenant from start to finish.
Some of the benefits of living in a managed property are:
- A dedicated and professional property manager
- Access to caretaking and maintenance contractors via the managing agent
- A 24 hour emergency callout service
What is a corporate let?
A corporate let refers to a tenancy where the tenant is a business or organisation and is usually let for the purpose of housing staff members on a short or medium term basis.
Like a managed property, some of the benefits of a corporate let include:
- A dedicated and professional account manager
- Assistance with tenancy agreement negotiations
- Property furnished to a high standard