Marketing your property
There are a number of ways to find prospective buyers for your home. Your estate agent can advise you on the approach that is most suitable for your property.
Here are some of the most common places for marketing properties:
- Your estate agent's website
- Your estate agent's windows
- Online property portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla and OnTheMarket
- Property brochures
- 'For sale' signs so passers by can see your property is on the market
- Direct mail to the local area
- Social media
- Digital advertising
- Emails to registered buyers on your estate agent's database
Wherever the property is listed, high quality promotional material that includes professional photography, floorplans and well written descriptions is critical when appealing to prospective buyers.
Maps, and information about local amenities and transport networks are all frequently included in property marketing material. Energy Performance Certificates are also listed.
How to improve your property's appearance in photographs
A good estate agent will arrange professional photography of your property. Here are a few tips to help improve the presentation of your property:
Find your local branch
With over 60 branches across London, our local experts register thousands of new buyers every month.
Getting you the right result
Our local experts will provide a free, no-obligation property valuation.