We are now recruiting for a well presented, organised Weekend Lettings Assistant. The ideal candidate must have strong communication and time management skills, with experience of working in a fast paced environment.
A typical day will include: viewing properties, negotiating offers and taking references, in addition to delivering a consistently high level of customer service to landlords and tenants.
With 60 branches across the capital, and backed by 40 years’ experience we are one of the largest independent property services companies in London.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Full clean UK driving license (and preferably access to your own car)
- The ability to negotiate
- Sound business ethics
- Tenacity and be a self-starter
- The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
- A passion for property and people
How the successful candidate will be rewarded
- Competitive basic salary
- Extensive training programme (including monthly courses run by industry experts and professional skills training)
- Genuine opportunities to develop a career in residential lettings
We demand a lot from our people and in return we offer an enjoyable culture, one where people look forward to coming to work. We also ensure that we offer great rewards, personal thanks and plenty of development opportunities.
Interested in a Weekend Lettings Assistant role? View current vacancies.