Lettings Property Manager
KFH House / Permanent
At KFH we are looking for a property manager to join our Property Management team in Wimbledon.
Do you have experience working as a property manager? Or are you looking to make a move from residential lettings? Do you have experience in forming and developing great relationships with customers and colleagues? We’re looking for an individual that can collaborate with others, share their knowledge and skills. At KFH we are continuously looking for opportunities to improve and are looking for a property manager to bring new thinking and embrace our legacy.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent property services groups, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including block management, commercial, residential, and financial services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this, we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London and provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Head of Lettings Management.
Responsibilities of a property manager include:
- Management of a portfolio of properties relating to one or two branches
- Work with the branch to prepare properties for a new tenancies
- Supervise tenants maintenance requests
- Ensure properties meet their regulatory and statutory requirements
- Visit properties at least twice a year
- Oversee refurbishment and other larger works
- Negotiate the swift return of deposits
- Deliver excellent customer service and communication
- Build trusted relationships with colleagues, landlords, tenants and contractors
KFH are committed to creating an environment in which our property managers can thrive. We have invested in our technology to create paperless reporting and have dedicated colleague cover when you are out of the office. As a property manager at KFH, you will play a key part in our client retention plans by working with landlords and contractors with a focus on long term relationship building.
- Discounted legal fees and searches when using our in-house team for sales and purchases
- Complementary mortgage service arrangement
- Reduced fee when you sell your property with us
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
Additional earning potential, commission earnt on:
- Employee referral scheme
- Block Management referrals
- New homes transactions and land transactions
- Survey referrals
- Referrals to our Commercial team
Company benefits include:
- Medicash – healthcare insurance
- Travel insurance (optional benefit)
- Dental insurance (optional benefit)
- Life assurance
- Beauty and fitness discounts
- Restaurant and cinema discounts
- Charitable giving
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer-term career development
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.