KFH House / Permanent
KFH’s negotiator trainee programme is a 6-month placement where a group of determined and driven individuals will learn everything they need to know about being a KFH sales or lettings negotiator. We are looking for people who are early on in their career – this could be someone who is taking their first step into property, a graduate who wants to learn more about property, someone who is looking for a career change, perhaps from the travel or hospitality industries. We are also looking for those individuals who truly understand how to deliver service with care and have first rate communication skills.
This is a branch based role with dedicated training from the Talent Development team at KFH House and planned on the job training with branch directors. There is also extra support in the form of mentors across our branch network.
Who are we?
We are London’s leading estate agents. We have over 60 sales and lettings branches across the capital and we are growing! We are more than just an estate agent - as one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a complete range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services.
What matters to us?
At the heart of our business are our people, who drive our success by providing exceptional service with care at every opportunity. We measure that success through our clients and customers and are proud of our exceptional google reviews by working together to achieve the right result. This success is celebrated every year by hosting a companywide awards ceremony along with many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also work very closely with our London-based charity partner London Youth.
- Discounted legal fees and searches when using our in-house team for sales and purchases
- Complementary mortgage service arrangement
- Reduced fee when you sell your property with us
Additional earning potential, commission earnt on:
- Employee referral scheme
- Referrals to our Financial Services team
- Block Management referrals
- New homes transactions and land transactions
- Survey referrals
- Referrals to our Commercial team
Company benefits include:
- Travel insurance (optional benefit)
- Dental insurance (optional benefit)
- Life assurance
- Beauty and fitness discounts
- Restaurant and cinema discounts
- Charitable giving
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to our incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer-term career development
Upon successful completion of the programme, you will have the opportunity to join us as a permanent Negotiator in one of our branches across London.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.