We are now recruiting for a proactive, organised Sales Administrator. The ideal candidate must be a competent user of Microsoft Office, with experience of working in a fast paced environment.
It is the Sales Administrator’s responsibility to provide support to the whole sales team and ensure the smooth running of the branch. A typical day will include: meeting and greeting customers, dealing with enquiries, preparing property details and window displays, completing advertising copy, corresponding with customers, and preparing weekly statistics.
With 60 branches across the capital, and backed by 40 years’ experience we are one of the largest independent property services companies in London.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A passion for property and people
- Experience in a fast paced administrative role
- The ability to use initiative and be pro-active
- Great communication skills
How the successful candidate will be rewarded:
- Competitive basic salary
- Extensive training programme (including monthly courses run by industry experts and professional skills training)
- Genuine opportunities to develop a career in property sales
We demand a lot from our people and in return we offer an enjoyable culture, one where people look forward to coming to work. We also ensure that we offer great rewards, personal thanks and plenty of development opportunities.
Interested in a Sales Administrator role? View current vacancies.