Buying and selling property in London takes knowledge and expertise. Londonwide Conveyancing (LWC) is a panel of more than 20 independent London law firms, with specialist property solicitors handpicked for their proactive approach and expertise in the fast moving London property market.
The service is coordinated by our dedicated support team who make sure clients are placed with the right solicitor and provide ongoing support throughout the conveyancing process.
The success of LWC is down to minimising the time it takes to reach exchange of contracts (the point at which the sale or purchase becomes legally binding). This is achieved through:
Specialist property solicitors
- LWC solicitors have been handpicked because they stand out from the crowd. They are all conveyancing specialists and many are partners or senior solicitors within their firms, so you are guaranteed a high level of service.
- Centrally located across London – the firms are based in Twickenham, Clapham, Chiswick, Marble Arch, Camden, Crouch End, Mayfair, Oxford Circus, Victoria, Camberwell, Blackheath and Bromley
- Home and off site meetings across Greater London can be arranged
- All the solicitors will meet or exceed the Law Society’s guidelines
‘No move, no fee’ guarantee
- Our solicitors all work on a ‘no move, no fee’ basis, which gives you extra peace of mind because they are motivated to work with everyone involved to ensure that your transaction reaches a successful completion. Please note some exclusions may apply.*
Search pack guarantee
- When buying a property, you must pay for your pre exchange searches upfront. If the purchase falls through for any reason we will refund your money in full if the searches have not been ordered. However, if the searches have been ordered, we will provide you with free searches for your next property if you stay with your LWC solicitor.
Fixed legal fees
- We do not charge by the hour, or as a percentage of the sale or purchase. By charging fixed legal fees you know exactly what you will pay, so you can keep your mind on other matters. We do not hide extra fees in the small print, so you know which fees you have to pay from the start.
- You will receive your solicitor’s direct dial phone number and email address. This direct access helps to reduce stress throughout the process and to keep you fully informed every step of the way.
- We manage how many cases each solicitor takes on to ensure they never get too busy. With fewer cases, each solicitor has more time to devote to their client’s case. This improves customer service, communication and the time it takes to exchange.
Dedicated support team
- The LWC service is managed and monitored by a dedicated support team based at KFH Head Office. The team works hard to ensure high service standards are consistently achieved and provide support to clients, agents and the panel solicitors to facilitate a smooth transaction.
The close and continued attention to detail means that our clients are assured of a quality conveyancing service that gets results.
* Terms apply please speak to an advisor on 020 3199 8108