units currently managed
combined portfolio value
of client funds held
Our block and portfolio management business is one of the largest and longest established in London, tracing its roots back to the company’s formation in 1977. Offering a service that is second to none, we cover property management, accounting, and company secretarial duties.
We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in a variety of mixed use schemes across over 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio value of over £10 billion. Numerous landmark buildings in the Capital are managed by KFH and our clients include resident management companies, leaseholder groups who have the right to manage, major housebuilders, developers, property companies and housing associations.
Having a wealth of experience in new and high rise buildings, we are engaged by many developers at the planning stage to provide advice and recommendations on site facilities, leases and service charge levels.
Our experience enables us to also advise on the latest technology in building management and concierge facility systems now being enjoyed within many developments.
Our in-house property management and accounting software provides bespoke reporting to our clients, and incorporates an online portal through which you can make payments, view documentation, receive notifications, report a matter and manage your experience as a leaseholder.
We have a dedicated team with qualified property managers, account managers and other specialists who support each aspect of your residential management. We will work closely with you to agree what services are right for you and help create a bespoke management service.
Some of the services provided are as follows:
- A sensible fee with options
- Fair portfolios per manager with a robust support structure
- Contract reviews and staff training
- A dedicated take over manager, working in support of the property manager
- Meeting of health and safety obligations, maintenance and duties via our dedicated portal
- Bespoke financial reporting on all aspects of income, service charge and ground rent
- Regular board meetings, with management reporting in advance, minute production and our management tool app
- Regular inspections with our KFH 4G inspection survey
- A Board of directors/client 24/7 management tool app
- Advice on building design and service needs for new homes
- Assistance with planning permission challenges
- Consultation with legal advisers on draft leases
- Creation and implementation of residents’ management companies
- Setting and managing service charges, budgets and reserve funds
- The initial recruitment of maintenance contractors and staff
- Ground rent and service charge collection
- Lease compliance
- Arranging and managing insurance or working with your appointed broker – and handling claims, as we are registered with the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority)