units currently managed
combined portfolio value
of client funds held
Our block and portfolio management business is one of the largest and longest established in London, tracing its roots back to the company’s formation in 1977. Offering a service that is second to none, we cover property management, accounting, and company secretarial duties.
We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in a variety of mixed use schemes across over 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio value of over £10 billion. Numerous landmark buildings in the Capital are managed by KFH and our clients include major housebuilders, developers, property companies, housing associations, and leaseholder groups who have the right to manage.
Having a wealth of experience in new and high rise buildings, we are engaged by many developers at the planning stage to provide advice and recommendations on site facilities, leases and service charge levels.
Our experience enables us to also advise on the latest technology in building management and concierge facility systems now being employed by many major developers.
Our in-house property management and accounting software provides bespoke reporting to our clients, and incorporates an online portal through which leaseholders can make payments and communicate with their dedicated property manager.
We have a dedicated team with qualified property managers, accounts managers and other specialists who support each aspect of your residential management. We will work closely with you to agree what services are right for your block management needs and help create a bespoke management plan. Our full suite service for block and portfolio management includes, but is not limited to:
- Advice on building design and service needs for new homes
- Assistance with planning permission challenges
- Consultation with legal advisers on draft leases
- Creation and implementation of residents’ management companies
- Setting and managing service charges, budgets and reserve funds
- The initial recruitment of maintenance contractors and staff
- Assistance with groups of private leaseholders
- Rent collection
- Supervision of tenancies and enforcing covenants
- Meeting of health and safety obligations, maintenance and access duties as a landlord
- Setting, managing and collecting service charges
- Arranging and managing insurance or working with your appointed broker – and handling claims, as we are registered with the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority)
- Bespoke financial reporting on all aspects of income, service charge and ground rent