Skip to main content

Completely London

What other documents will I need to provide?

You will need to provide proof of your identity and current address. Proof of ID usually in the form of a current passport or photo driving licence. Proof of address will include utility bills or bank statements dated within the last three months (we can supply you with a list of suitable documents). All documents must be originals.

Read more testimonials Leave a review

Find a property