Skip to main content

What legal documents do I need when selling a property?

A property for sale requires a number of legal documents to be produced, including: 

  • Property title deeds
  • Local authority searches
  • Draft contract to the buyer
  • Leasehold document

For more information, contact Londonwide Conveyancing.

Read more testimonials Leave a review

Find a property

Please upgrade your browser

The Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward website uses the latest technology to give you the best possible experience, unfortunately your browser doesn't support these technologies.

Click here to upgrade to a modern browser