Skip to main content

What do I do if I have an emergency at the property when the property management office is closed?

All tenants living in properties managed by KFH have access to an out of hours’ contractor in the case of an emergency.

Read more testimonials Leave a review

Find a property

Please upgrade your browser

The Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward website uses the latest technology to give you the best possible experience, unfortunately your browser doesn't support these technologies.

Click here to upgrade to a modern browser