Skip to main content

Completely London

As a tenant, do I need tenant’s content insurance?

The landlord is responsible for insuring the rented property to cover the building and any furniture that it comes with. As a tenant, we'd strongly recommend that you take out contents insurance to insure your own possessions. Your possessions won't be covered by the landlord's insurance if you suffer a break in or other loss or damage. As a tenant you should arrange tenant's content insurance.

Read more testimonials Leave a review

Find a property