Skip to main content

City Road, Islington EC1V 1 bedroom flat for sale


Property description

    Property features

  • 1 bedroom
  • 1 reception room
  • 1 bathroom

A beautiful one-bedroom apartment arranged on the fourth floor of this popular modern development. The apartment benefits from an open-plan reception room with a modern fitted kitchen.

40% shared ownership for sale in this modern development. The rent for the remaining 60% is currently £542.03 per month. Service charge is £195.56 per month and ground rent £250 per year. (subject to annual review)

Additional information

  • 40% Shared Ownership
  • Rent £542.03 per month
  • Minimum income required
  • Signed EWS1 form
  • Undergound bike storage
  • Great transport links
  • Fantastic location
  • EPC rating B

Local authority

Islington Borough Council



Nearest stations

  • Angel (0.4 miles)
  • Old Street (0.5 miles)
  • Old Street (0.5 miles)

Floor plan

Total internal floor area (excludes outbuildings)

Property location map

Map key

Islington area information

Discover what it's really like to live in Islington with information including local amenities, architecture, outdoor space, transport and local schools.

Read more about Islington

Floor plan
Total internal floor area (excludes outbuildings)
Energy performance certificate
Arrange a viewing
Contact KFH Clerkenwell Call 020 7563 5060 or View branch details
Arrange a viewing online

Request a viewing

Please complete the form below and we'll get back to you to make the arrangements.

*Please complete all required form fields

KFH branch finder

We have 60 branches across the Capital.

Free property valuation

Mortgage estimator


Stamp duty calculator


Read more testimonials Leave a review

Find a property

Please upgrade your browser

The Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward website uses the latest technology to give you the best possible experience, unfortunately your browser doesn't support these technologies.

Click here to upgrade to a modern browser