First time buyers
Buying your first property can be an exciting yet daunting prospect, but with good advice at an early stage, and a sensible approach, taking your first step on the property ladder can become that much easier.
If you are a first time buyer, government backed loans and other purchase assistance schemes can help make owning your own home a more realistic prospect.
The first step for any first time buyer is familiarising yourself with mortgages and how they work.
Our tips for first time buyers in London
At KFH, we have helped thousands of first time buyers in London get on the property ladder. Here is our advice for first time buyers:
First time buyer in London? We get it.
There's a lot to consider when beginning the process of looking for your first home, so it can be a good idea to enlist professional advice early in the process.
Whatever stage of the process you are at, KFH can help.
- Network of over 60 London wide branches
- Experienced estate agents with in-depth local knowledge
- Dedicated Land and New Homes team
- Financial services for first time buyers
- One of the largest teams of chartered surveyors in London
- Specialist property solicitors and conveyancing
Get in touch
Speak to a KFH mortgage consultant to find out more about your options as a first time buyer.