Working as a Mortgage Consultant can be challenging but it should always be rewarding. At Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward we have focused on building an infrastructure that allows ambitious self-sufficient Mortgage Consultants the opportunity to earn extremely well from the foundation of one of the best recognised brands in the London market.
Based in one of our 60 London branches our Mortgage Consultants benefit from working the KFH way. Our customer service focus and mature approach to clients makes us trusted advisors in the ever competitive London property market.
As a Mortgage Consultant, you’re likely to be operating in a challenging market currently and you may be frustrated by what your employer can or probably cannot do for you. At KFH we can take some of those frustrations away and allow you to focus on what you do best, providing a great service and being rewarded for that.
We offer an outstanding base salary on day one and industry leading earning potential supported by a structure that can allow you to advance to a senior position based on performance in a growing team.
In return for offering you the best environment to thrive and earn in, we want the best people as our colleagues. We’re currently seeking new experienced Mortgage Consultants who have previously worked in estate agency. You’ll have a track record of generating business and delivering on leads some of which you will have sought out yourself, others that you have received due to the trust your colleagues place in you.
To be considered for the role we will need you to hold the following experiences and attributes. If you do, we’d like to hear from you.
• Full CII MP or CeMAP qualified
• A track record of meeting and exceeding targets
• A tenacious approach to identifying and delivering on high quality leads and prospects
• Experience working in a Mortgage Consultant role in an estate agency environment
• A natural capacity to build trust in colleagues and customers built on historical performance as a respected advisor
Outstanding talent deserves outstanding reward. At KFH we are committed to offering our Mortgage Consultants a highly rewarding working experience.
• An upper quartile base salary
• An exceptional, uncapped commission structure
• The opportunity to build your career through new opportunities based on success
• Access to top achiever incentive programmes with outstanding rewards such as joining our top annual performers on our exclusive Verbier experience
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification:
- CeMAP (Institute of Financial Services)