We are recruiting for a motivated individual to be a Mortgage Consultant at one of our London branches. The candidate must be well presented and possess strong communication and time management skills. Proven success in a similar role is highly desirable.
It is the responsibility of the Mortgage Consultant to provide support to the branch team by offering suitable and affordable mortgage solutions to our clients, in addition to delivering an exceptional professional service at all times.
With 60 branches across the capital, and backed by 40 years’ experience we are one of the largest independent property services companies in London.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Full CII MP or CeMAP qualified, or working towards this
- Ability to meet and exceed company targets and expectations
- Ability to identify quality leads and prospects
- Tenacity and be a self starter
- The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
We demand a lot from our people and in return we offer an enjoyable culture, one where people look forward to coming to work. We also ensure that we offer great rewards, personal thanks and recognition for hard work and fantastic results.
How the successful candidate will be rewarded:
- Competitive basic salary
- An exceptional, uncapped commission structure
- Comprehensive training programme
- Genuine career progression
- Weekly performance rewards (fancy a spin in a Porsche?)
- Quarterly regional drinks to get to know your colleagues
And if those benefits and rewards haven’t convinced you, we also organise annual incentive trips for top quality achievers. Our annual skiing trip to one of the most exclusive resorts in Verbier is an unforgettable experience.
Interested in a Mortgage Consultant role? View current vacancies.