HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE ON ALL UNITS!Available to reserve now! - A brand new high end boutique development of bespoke one and three bedroom apartments conveniently located in the heart of Tulse Hill and a short walk to local amenities.This gated development benefits from exceptional transport links, with 3 mainline stations (Tulse Hill, West Dulwich & West Norwood) and 3 different train lines around 5 minutes' walk away. Journey time to London Bridge is just 19 minutes, London Victoria approximately 23 minutes, and The City / St Pancras just 25 just minutes. The open spaces of Brockwell Park and Belair Park are within walking distance. Brockwell park has an outdoor swimming lido and has regular 'park run' meet ups. It is also the home to the annual country show festival which grows year on year and is fun for all ages. There are also a plethora of local bars, pubs and restaurants. 'The Railways Tavern' is a local favourite and boasts a huge beer garden for those summer evenings or for those who like to watch sports. There is also 'Off The Cuff' which is a local wine and cheese bar if this is more to your taste. Every apartment is finished to a high standard and has a private balcony or garden, residents will also benefit from a communal garden and bike storage. Completion due Winter 2021
- Tulse Hill (0.1 miles)
- West Norwood (0.4 miles)
|Plot No.||Floor No.||Type||Status||Price|
|5,1||2nd||Flat||Under offer||£395,000||View details|
|3,2||1st||Flat||For sale||£390,000||View details|
|4,1||2nd||Flat||For sale||£415,000||View details|
|2,2||1st||Flat||Under offer||£390,000||View details|
|5,2||2nd||Flat||For sale||£415,000||View details|
|3,1||1st||Flat||For sale||£390,000||View details|
|2,1||1st||Flat||Under offer||£390,000||View details|
|4,2||2nd||Flat||For sale||£395,000||View details|
Development location map
- 300x600mm porcelain tiling to bath and shower areas
- Designer Roca wash basin set on vanity unit with storage drawer beneath.
- Stylish Hansgrohe chrome single lever basin mixer.
- Sleek and luxurious Roca concealed cistern and wall hung pan.
- Stylish Duravit bath with high quality Hansgrohe thermostatic valve linked to bath filler and over bath shower.
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Full width mirror
- Secure bike storage
- Oak engineered floor in hallways, kitchen/living space.
- Carpet finish to all bedrooms.
- Porcelain tiling to bathrooms/shower rooms
Heating / plumbing
- Sleek panel radiators to all rooms.
- Thermostat with LED display
- Doors - high specification solid core painted doors
- Ironmongery - Sophisticated satin stainless steel handles and hinges
- Walls painted in emulsion paints
- High quality UPVC windows and doors combining low energy performance with elegant and contemporary colour design - externally finished in anthracite grey and finished internally in soft white.
- Painted walls, ceilings, skirtings and architraves.
- High specification German kitchens, featuring sleek and stylish handleless wall and base units
- GROUND FLOOR FLATS ONLY (FLATS 1, 1 HOLLAMBY LANE AND FLAT 1, 2 HOLLAMBY LANE): Luxurious and hard-wearing quartz stone worktops & upstand with undermounted sinks.
- 1ST & 2ND FLOOR FLATS (FLATS 2, 3, 4 & 5 - 1 HOLLAMBY LANE AND FLAT 2, 3, 4 & 5 - 2 HOLLAMBY LANE): Luxurious and hard-wearing laminate worktops & upstand with surface-mounted sinks.
- Hotpoint oven in brushed steel with LED display control
- Ceramic hob
- Integrated 70/30 fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated extractor
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Kitchen tap in chrome mounted to work surface.
- Recessed white spotlights to kitchens, living room and bathroom.
- Pendant light fittings to all bedrooms.
- 2 stage video access & intercom control entry system onto site as well as into the building.