A luxury development of seven one, two and three bedroom apartments, each of outstanding size and having their own private balcony/terrace. Not only is Help to Buy available but there are also developer incentives which have been architecturally designed to meet every convenience expected of today's modern way of living. Features include stylish kitchens with a full range of appliances, contemporary stone worktops, fully-tiled luxury bathrooms, engineered wood flooring throughout plus tiled floors to the bathrooms. Kingston town centre is readily accessible, the A3 gives access into central London, while Heathrow and Gatwick both take around 45 minutes via the nearby M25. The hugely popular centre of Kingston is being improved even further with the redevelopment of Eden Walk, adding a cinema, more shops and a new dining terrace. Kingston train station is within half a mile and provides services to Wimbledon (12 mins), Richmond (19 mins), Clapham Junction (20 mins), Vauxhall (26 mins) and London Waterloo (30 mins).
- Kingston (0.4 miles)
- Hampton Wick (0.6 miles)
Development location map
- Sophisticated fully-tiled bathrooms in white complimented by Grohe fittings.
- Beautiful engineered wood flooring throughout with tiled floors to the bathrooms
- Beautiful kitchen cabinets finished with luxurious stone worktops
- Stylish fitted kitchens with a full range of appliances
- Each apartment has its own private balcony/terrace