Stamp Duty, Furniture Packages and others great incentives available. Call now to arrange your tailored visit to the sales suite. An exceptional opportunity to invest in The Taper Building which comprises 56 private apartments in a new development within zone 1 conveniently located just 5 minutes walk from London Bridge and Borough stations. The building's double height entrance reception foyer plays on the modern heritage feel, with concrete steel and brick, contrasting with feature lighting. Each apartment boast its own outdoor space in the form of a private balcony or terrace. All residents will have access to the private gym, central garden area and concierge, as well as a sky terrace planted with a living roof. Bermondsey Street is right on your doorstep and sits in the heart of its many shops, boutiques, galleries, restaurants and shops. Borough market, The Shard and HMS Belfast are all a short walk away. Living here means you'll be well connect thanks to excellent rail and bus links at London Bridge Station. Completion of these apartments ins anticipated for July/August 2018.With now 64% reserved and summer completions happening from the end of July, contact us for sales suite and show apartment viewings and register your interest for our Topping Out at The Taper, summer garden party launch on the 11th August.
- Borough (0.4 miles)
- London Bridge (0.4 miles)
- London Bridge (0.4 miles)
|Plot No.||Floor No.||Type||Status||Price|
|2-42||4th||Flat||Contracts exchanged||£1,150,000||View details|
|1-34||3rd||Flat||For sale||£985,000||View details|
|1-42||4th||Flat||For sale||£945,000||View details|
|2-47||4th||Flat||For sale||£1,060,000||View details|
|2-12||1st||Flat||For sale||£975,000||View details|
|1-51||5th||Flat||Contracts exchanged||£975,000||View details|
|2-27||2nd||Flat||For sale||£985,000||View details|
|2-32||3rd||Flat||For sale||£995,000||View details|
|2-37||3rd||Flat||For sale||£995,000||View details|
|1-13||1st||Flat||For sale||£745,000||View details|
|1-22||1st||Flat||For sale||£785,000||View details|
|2-53||5th||Flat||Under offer||£1,220,000||View details|
|1-41||4th||Flat||For sale||£1,030,000||View details|
Development location map
- Contemporary white sanitaryware throughout.
- Ceramic wall mounted or semi recessed basin.
- Wall mounted WC with soft close seat and dual push flush button flush.
- Large format porcelain tiling to walls and floor.
- Clear glass shower enclosure and or bath screen.
- Walk in shower with thermostatically controlled fixed shower head, with additional wall mounted hand held shower (in selected apartments only).
- Bespoke wall mounted mirrored vanity unit with shaver socket, integrated feature lighting and storage.
- Heated towel rails.
- Multiple passenger lifts serve each core.
- Couble height entrance foyer.
- State of the art residents gym.
- Communal lighting with movement and daylight sensitive sensors.
- All residents have access to the private central garden area located at podium level. The space has been designed by renowned landscape architects, Shiels Flynn to provide a quiet retreat.
- Private roof garden 'sky terrace' open to all residents.
- Living roofs will create a local ecology and support the natural colonisation of plants, birds and insects.
- Engineered hardwood flooring to hallways, kitchen and living areas.
- Large format porcelain tiling to bathroom and en-suite shower rooms.
- Quality carpets to bedrooms.
Heating / plumbing
- Heating and hot water provided by a communal heating network, providing metered supplies for heating, hot water and cooling to all apartments.
- Underfloor heating throughout with individual room controls.
- Comfort cooling to recetion rooms and master bedrooms.
- All ventilation fitted with heat recovery units to ensure high air quality and minimise energy waste. Especially good for people that suffer with allergies.
- Hardwood veneer, secure entrance door.
- Smooth painted internal doors with contemporary ironmongery.
- All master bedrooms to have fully fitted wardrobes incorporating hanging and storage space (wardrobe design allows purchaser to upgrade at additional cost).
- Three bedroom apartments and above to also receive fitted wardrobes to the second bedroom.
- Contemporary ironmongery to all sockets and light switches.
- Custom designed fully integrated kitchens with soft close doors and drawers.
- Solid surface worktop and splashback.
- Compartmentalised waste storage.
- Undermounted stainless steel sink.
- Fully integrated appliances, Bosch or similar, to include stainless steel oven, microwave and ceramic hob.
- Three bedroom apartments and above to include double oven.
- Integrated Siemens or similar fridge/freezer.
- Integrated Siemens or similar dishwasher (in selected apartments only).
- Extractor fan above hob.
- Wine cooler (in selected apartments only).
- Integrated LED counter lighting.
- Combined washer/dryer situated within utility area.
- Recessed LED down lights throughout.
- 5 amo lighting sockets to reception rooms and master bedrooms.
- All balconies accessed via opening or sliding glazed doors.
- Balcony floors finished with decking or paviors.
- Glazed balcony balustrades.
- Outside lighting to balconies.
- All apartments have access to a private balcony or terrace.
- 24 hour on site security team.
- On site concierge.
- Site wide CCTV surveillance to public areas and building entrances.
- Security fob access control to all building entrances.
- Colour video entry phone system to each apartment.
- Mains supply smoke and/or heat alarms and sprinkler fire protection system.
- Secure bicycle storage.
- All apartments benefit from a ten year warranty provided by Premier Guarantee.
- Sky+ / DH TV point to all reception rooms and bedrooms (requires subscription).
- Media plate to living area offering high speed data cabling for digital TV, DAB and FM radio, telephone and data services.
- Telephone and data points to all recetion rooms and bedrooms.
- High speed internt connection (requires subscription).
Request a viewing appointment
Please complete the form below and we'll get back to you to make the arrangements.