Skip to main content

Do I need insurance?

We strongly advise you to insure the property and the contents that are included within the tenancy agreement. Your tenants are only responsible for insuring their own possessions. Make sure your insurance covers you as a landlord, and carries Public Liability Insurance. Standard household or contents cover will not usually do this.

Read more testimonials Leave a review

Find a property

Please upgrade your browser

The Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward website uses the latest technology to give you the best possible experience, unfortunately your browser doesn't support these technologies.

Click here to upgrade to a modern browser