London’s lifestyle zones
Distance to work? A garden? Proximity to leisure amenities? These are all considerations when looking for a home in London. Whatever is important to you, there is an area in London to suit your lifestyle. Read about London’s lifestyle zones and the advantages they all have to offer.
How have we identified London’s lifestyle zones?
We decided to re-think the way we analyse London’s property market to reflect the way Londoners live, rather than points of the compass or local authority boundaries.
Using multiple sets of socio-economic and property market data, we have identified common characteristics across broad zones of the capital. These are London’s lifestyle zones.
The analysis includes:
- Average two bedroom rental prices
- Population density
- Average four bedroom rental prices
- Average property sales prices
- Five year average sales price change
- Property construction dates
- Public transport access
- Average commute times
- Garden availability
- Size of local private rental sector
- Access to public green space
- Local employment rates
- Number of Michelin starred restaurants
- Average price per square foot
- Access to luxury retailers