Local and overseas investors and landlords trust us to maintain their properties.
We manage deposits, collect rent and adhere to legal obligations and safety requirements for our landlords. Our large portfolio consists of more than 3,100 properties across the Capital and is backed by our dedicated team of experienced and qualified property managers.
Our service is fully flexible. From maintenance, caretaking and financial management, to property investment advice and compliance, we tailor our service to suit your requirements.
In our experience, managed tenancies tend to last longer and many corporate tenants prefer them for ease and efficiency. For landlords, it also means less time negotiating and liaising with tenants, dealing with the day to day management and upkeep of your rental property.
We ensure that our Property Managers are either NFOPP (National Federation of Property Professionals) qualified or training to be. This means you can be sure our property managers have the experience and know how to deliver the right result for you and your property.
For larger scale developments with over 30 units or more, contact our specialist block and portfolio management team.
Here is how you can benefit from our full suite of services:
- Dealing with any administration surrounding a new tenancy or termination
- Ensuring you stay compliant with all legislation surrounding the tenancy and deposit negotiations
- Arranging a point of contact for insurance claims
- Tenant liaison, if required
- Operating your investment property on a sustainable basis
- Usually 24 hour access to emergency contractors
- Access to fully qualified contractors who are vetted and insured
- Taking care of ‘worst case’ scenarios’ such as infestations, leaks, gas or electrical issues
- Arranging for all safety checks to be carried out and necessary records issued. For example EPCs, electrical and gas safety
- Instructing professional cleaners and gardeners, as required
- Obtaining estimates and instructing repairs, maintenance, refurbishment and redecorating works
- Ordering furniture or other items, if given the funds to do so
Looking after every aspect of your investment is recommended, in order to gain the fullest potential income investment property often delivers. This means preparing your rental property to the best possible standard before taking it to market.
Whether you are thinking of redecorating or need a quick coat of paint to spruce up your rental property, you can appoint us to assist you with this process. We work with a network of trusted tradesmen and contractors all of whom are familiar with the high standards we aim to deliver for our clients. As your managing agent, we can also ensure your maintenance project is complete on time and within budget, to attract the right tenants, at the right time. View our guide to presenting a property for viewings for more information.
As part of our property management package, we offer vacant property care service tailored to meet your long or short term requirements; providing you peace of mind that your investment is taken care of.
A caretaking service is usually available to owners whose properties are left unoccupied for periods before a tenancy starts, after a tenancy has ended, or even between tenancies. Vacant property care helps to comply with terms of your insurance policy. The service includes:
- Key holding
- Repairs and maintenance carried out by qualified and experienced tradesmen
- Arranging of pre-occupancy works - we will help prepare the property for letting by instructing and overseeing works up to £1,200 (inclusive of VAT) with no extra fees or charges
- Dealing with utilities in your absence where applicable
At an additional cost, we can also provide a void period service which includes:
- Regular property visits, tailored to suit your insurance needs. For example, ensuring the heating comes on during winter, the property is aired and any potential issues are reported back to you.