Short term lets are on the rise across the Capital and we are perfectly placed to help.
Often, renting short term accommodation can be more cost effective than a hotel or serviced apartment and offers more flexibility – a home from home. A short let is a property which can be let from just a few weeks, up to six months. They usually come to the market fully furnished to a high standard with all bills included in the rent (except telephone and internet use).
In our experience, tenants often look for short lets in London if they are:
- Corporate tenants relocating to London through employment
- Tourists looking to live in London eventually and would like to experience the life of a ‘local’
- People researching an area before committing to renting long term or buying
- Contract workers looking for accommodation
- Tenants awaiting completion dates when purchasing a property
- Families visiting London for on-going hospital care
- Looking for alternative option while work is being done on an existing property
For more information, view our guide to choosing type of let.
Landlords often ask us to let property on a short term basis if they are:
- Going away on holiday or business and would like to minimise void periods
- Waiting for completion on the sale of a property
- Uncertain about committing to a long term let
We offer a fully flexible short let service. You can choose to take up our full property management service and we will manage your let property and tenants.
*Short term lets are subject to local authority restrictions.