Kinleigh Financial Services has been part of the London property market since 1986.
With over 25 years’ experience in the London mortgage market we have the experience to offer clear and unbiased mortgage advice and protection policies, which we arrange exclusively through Legal & General for our clients.
We have a team of fully qualified mortgage and protection advisers within our network of branches who can offer a wide range of relevant financial services. This includes arranging mortgages, life cover, critical illness cover, income protection and home insurance.
Benefits of using Kinleigh Financial Services:
- Access to highly trained and CeMAP qualified, or equivalent mortgage and protection advisers, who understand the estate agency business and the mortgage industry
- All of our mortgage and protection advisers adhere to strict Financial Conduct Authority compliance and data protection requirements
- We take the time to understand your requirements and suggest suitable mortgage options to meet your needs
- We are able to arrange all types of mortgages including those for first time buyers, buy-to-let investors, help to buy schemes, and international clients
- We have access to exclusive mortgage deals that are not available on the high street
- We give impartial mortgage advice as we are not aligned to only one lender
- We will act as your point of contact with lenders, underwriters, selling agents, surveyors and solicitors
- Our mortgage and protection advisers are available during the process to answer any questions that you might have
- We provide everything required to meet your mortgage needs all in one place, this assists in keeping the process simple and quick
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our advice. Instead, we simply charge a fee for arranging your mortgage of up to 0.5% of the mortgage amount. A typical fee is £499.
For more information, contact our mortgage and protection advisers.
Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward is a trading name of Kinleigh Financial Services, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Kinleigh Financial Services Limited, Registered Office KFH House, 5 Compton Road, London, SW19 7QA. Registered in England and Wales No. 2701285.