Kinleigh Financial Services has been part of the London property market since 1986.
With over 30 years’ experience in the London mortgage market we have the experience to offer clear and unbiased mortgage advice and protection policies, which we arrange exclusively through Legal & General for our clients.
We have a team of fully qualified mortgage consultants within our network of branches who can offer a wide range of mortgages. Our specialist protection advisers can offer advice on life insurance, critical illness cover, income protection and home insurance.
Benefits of using Kinleigh Financial Services:
- Access to highly trained and CeMAP qualified, or equivalent mortgage consultants who understand the estate agency business and the mortgage industry
- Fully qualified specialist protection advisers who are able to assess your needs and recommend suitable solutions
- All of our mortgage consultants and specialist protection advisers adhere to strict Financial Conduct Authority compliance and data protection requirements
- We take the time to understand your requirements and suggest suitable mortgage options to meet your needs
- We are able to arrange all types of mortgages including those for first time buyers, buy-to-let investors and help to buy schemes. We have access to exclusive mortgage deals that are not available on the high street.
- We give impartial mortgage advice as we are not aligned to only one lender
- We will act as your point of contact with lenders, underwriters, selling agents, surveyors and solicitors
- Our consultants and advisers are available during the process to answer any questions that you might have
- We provide everything required to meet your mortgage and protection needs all in one place which assists in keeping the process simple and quick
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our advice. Instead, we simply charge a fee for arranging your mortgage of up to 0.5% of the mortgage amount. A typical fee is £499.
For more information, contact our mortgage consultants and specialist protection advisers.