St Albans Avenue, Chiswick W4
A beautifully presented two bedroom period property with study to rent in Chiswick. With an abundance of light in living areas and in a fantastic location close to Turnham green station. With a spacious bright lounge, modern kitchen and private balcony this large first floor property is a must see.
- First floor conversion flat
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Period features including fire places
- Located in the Bedford Park conservation area
- Close to Turnham Green and Chiswick Park
- Two double bedrooms and good sized study.
- Private Balcony
Ealing Borough Council
- Chiswick Park (0.3 miles)
- South Acton (0.4 miles)
- Turnham Green (0.4 miles)
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.