- 4 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 2 bathrooms
Every detail has been well thought out in getting this home ready for occupation. A wonderful double reception room to the front of the property blends modern and period charm perfectly with re-sanded and sealed floor boards, neutral colours, gorgeous high ceilings and an ornamental fireplace. The reception leads through to the formal dining area with similar features including a chandelier light fitting and ceiling rose. The kitchen/diner is to the back of the property and benefits from double doors leading out onto a rear patio garden with outdoor seating and planter boxes surrounding the perimeter. There are four double bedrooms and two bathrooms arranged over the top two floors of this mid terraced house which nicely separates the living areas from the sleeping quarters. The accommodation is best suited to a family or established professional sharers looking for a sanctuary to call home. Equidistant to both the amenities and transport links of Clapham High Street and Brixton.
- Mid terraced house set over three floors
- Cellar for additional storage
- Features a formal dining area as well as an informal dining area in the eat-in kitchen
- Private garden with planter boxes around the perimeter
- Choice of transport links include: Victoria Line at Brixton, Northern Line at Clapham North and the Overground services to Hoxton and Canada Water at Clapham High Street
- Close to all local amenities including bars and restaurants of Clapham High Street and the High Street brand shopping at Brixton
Lambeth London 1 Borough Council
- Clapham North (0.2 miles)
- Clapham High Street (0.4 miles)
- Brixton (0.4 miles)
Property location map
London area information
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.
Request a viewing appointment
Please complete the form below and we'll get back to you to make the arrangements.