- 4 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 3 bathrooms
This recently refurbished four bedroom house set over three floors in the enviable Moore Park Estate in Fulham.
The ground floor combines two reception spaces and a large kitchen and dining area into a expansive and airy open plan living area which leads onto a private decked garden through bifolding doors. Upstairs on the first floor, the master bedroom benefits from a walk in wardrobe and an ensuite shower room and a second double bedroom also with an ensuite bathroom. On the top floor is two additional good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and a roof terrace.
Privately set back from Fulham Road while Chelsea is within easy reach. Transport links include Fulham Broadway Underground Station (District Line) and the A4/M4 provides quick and easy access to routes in and out of central London.
Located in the heart of Fulham, Fulham Broadway offers an excellent selection of shops and restaurants, including the world famous Harwood Arms, which is still the only pub in London to hold a Mi
- Four bedroom home located within the Moore Park Estate
- Expansive and airy open plan ground floor
- Bifolding doors leading onto a private decked garden
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite shower room
- Second bedroom also with an ensuite bathroom
- Two additional good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Private 'hidden' roof terrace
Hammersmith and Fulham London (A-B) Borough Council
- Fulham Broadway (0.3 miles)
- Imperial Wharf (0.4 miles)
- Parsons Green (0.5 miles)
Property location map
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.