Iveley Road, London SW4
Set over three floors this is a wonderful family home based in the enviable and sought after location of Clapham Old Town. There is a vast living area on the ground floor which includes a formal seating area as well as a good sized conservatory which can be used as the dining area or an informal seating area. The double doors lead to the rear garden area which is decked and its perimeter lined with mature plants, offering further privacy. There are two good sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor and the master bedroom on the top floor which not only benefits from plenty of eaves storage but also a well kept en-suite shower room. Clapham Old Town is tucked away from the bustle of the High Street with an array of architecture and pretty tree lined residential roads. A short stroll from many of the nearby and local amenities as well as a direct bus route through to Trafalgar Square and Central London.
- Three double bedroom house
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite shower room)
- Private decked garden to the rear
- Situated in the sought after area of Clapham Old Town
- Arranged over three floors
- Excellent access to all of the amenities of Clapham Old Town and Clapham High Street
- Transport includes the Northern Line of Clapham Common as well as the Overground of Wandsworth Road with links to Clapham Junction and East London
Lambeth London 1 Borough Council
- Clapham Common (0.5 miles)
- Wandsworth Road (0.2 miles)
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.