- 1 bedroom
- 1 reception room
- 1 bathroom
A spacious first floor period conversion flat superbly located in the heart of Norbury a few minutes from the rail station and local amenities.
The accommodation comprises of a spacious open plan living room overlooking the rear gardens and benefits from an abundance of natural light. The fully fitted kitchen includes a dishwasher and space to dine. The large double bedroom has ample storage and there is also a modern bathroom with shower over bath. The property benefits from real wood flooring and to the rear of the property is a private section of garden. Situated moments from Norbury station which has direct rail services to both Victoria and London Bridge.
- Spacious first floor period conversion flat
- Open plan living room overlooking rear gardens
- Fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher
- Large bedroom with ample storage
- Quality real wood flooring
- Access to fenced private rear garden
- Near supermarkets, shops and restaurants
- Close to excellent rail links to central London
Croydon London Borough Council
- Norbury (0.2 miles)
- Streatham Common (0.9 miles)
Property location map
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.