- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 1 bathroom
- Part Furnished
A well proportioned three bedroom garden flat with exceptionally spacious reception room and larger than average private rear garden. The reception boasts a beautiful bay window which allows natural light to flood the room as well as high ceilings which add to the feeling of extra space. The accommodation further comprises of a separate modern kitchen, semi tiled bathroom with shower fittings over bath, three double bedrooms and cellar which is perfect for storing additional items. The private garden to the rear of the property is fully grassed and also contains a shed for outdoor storage of gardening equipment. The location of this property offers easy access to Central London via Streatham Rail Station (Thames Link) and numerous bus routes to surrounding areas. Streatham Common itself is a short distance away, perfect for socialising in the Summer months.
- Exceptionally large cellar
- Spacious reception room with high ceilings and room to dine
- Three double bedrooms
- Grassed private garden to the rear of the accommodation
- Short distance to Streatham Common itself
- Nearby Streatham Rail Station provides access to Central London via Blackfriars and London Bridge
- Close to all local amenities of Streatham Hill
Lambeth London 1 Borough Council
- Streatham Hill (0.8 miles)
Property location map
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.