- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 1 bathroom
An immaculately presented top floor period conversion moments away from the open spaces of Tooting Bec Common spread over the top floor of a handsome period terrace house. The property comprises of spacious reception room with room to dine, a trendy fully fitted open plan kitchen, modern tiled bathroom with shower fittings over bath and two well-proportioned double bedrooms perfect for professional sharers and a family alike. The property is conveniently located for all of the amenities of Streatham High Road which include a choice of large supermarkets and an enviable choice of bars and cafés. Streatham Rail Station provides access to Central London via Blackfriars and London Bridge as well as links to Kings Cross St Pancras and Luton. A choice of bus routes offer direct links into surrounding areas including the vibrant Brixton, home to the Victoria Line Underground Station.
- Handsome period property on appealing residential road
- Two bright and spacious double bedrooms
- Vast reception space with room to dine
- Contemporary kitchen and bathroom
- Within easy reach of the amenities of Streatham and Tooting bec Common
- Moments from Streatham Rail station with access to Central London via London Bridge
Lambeth London 1 Borough Council
- Streatham Hill (0.7 miles)
- Streatham Common (0.7 miles)
Property location map
Streatham area information
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.