- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 1 bathroom
A wonderfully presented three double bedroom flat located on the first floor of a period conversion in a Central Streatham location. The accommodation comprises of three good sized double bedrooms, part tiled bathroom with shower fittings over bath and a spacious reception room which leads onto the semi open plan kitchen which is fitted with an abundance of storage. Large windows throughout the property allow for the rooms to be flooded with natural light. Situated in the heart of Streatham convenient to all local amenities including Streatham Rail Station which provides access into Central London via London Blackfriars. The area is increasing in popularity with an ever expanding network of cafes, restaurants and supermarkets which include an M&S Foodhall and both Tesco and Sainsburys Superstores.
Pay less upfront with a Zero Deposit Guarantee in place of a traditional tenancy deposit. Contact us today to find out more.
- First floor period conversion flat
- Recently redecorated throughout
- Modern kitchen with gas cook top
- Three double bedrooms
- Located in the heart of Streatham convenient for all local amenities
- Access to Central London via a choice of bus routes or via Streatham Rail station via London Blackfriars
- Pay less upfront with a Zero Deposit Guarantee in place of a traditional tenancy deposit. Contact us today to find out more.
Lambeth London 1 Borough Council
- Streatham Hill (0.7 miles)
Property location map
Streatham area information
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.