- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 1 bathroom
- Part Furnished
A two bedroom first floor conversion flat for rent conveniently located on a popular road minutes from Streatham Hill high street, station and amenities. The accommodation is situated on the first floor and has a lovely bright aspect with many windows and neutral decoration throughout. An open plan kitchen is presented in good order and opens up to the reception room giving the area a feeling of both space and light. Two good sized double bedrooms make the property appealing for both two professional sharers or a couple looking for extra space. The modern tiled bathroom also benefits from a shower attachment over the bath. The property is in a prime location for all of the amenities of Streatham Hill, including an ever expanding network of popular cafés, bars and restaurants. Easy access to Central London via Streatham Hill rail stations as well as bus routes to Brixton with the Victoria Line Underground station. Also moments from the green spaces of Tooting Bec Common.
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with shower attachment
- Large bright kitchen and reception room
- Close to Tooting Bec Common
- First floor period conversion
- Close to all local amenities
- Transport links include Streatham Hill rail station and a choice of bus links on the High Road
- Pay less upfront with a Zero Deposit Guarantee in place of a traditional tenancy deposit. Contact us today to find out more.
Lambeth London 1 Borough Council
- Streatham Hill (0.3 miles)
Property location map
Streatham Hill area information
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.