Thessaly Road, Nine Elms SW8
The good sized reception room is situated to the rear of the property and overlooks the internal green communal spaces. Both bedrooms are similarly sized with ample room for double beds and additional storage. The separate kitchen is well presented along with the semi tiled and modern bathroom. At the front of the property is a private garden area. The property itself is just a short distance from the expansive Battersea park and a bridge away from the desirable postcodes of Chelsea. There are a variety of buses on Battersea Park Road itself which offer direct links into Central London such as Oxford Circus and Sloane Square.
- Two double bedrooms
- Ground floor purpose built block
- Front garden
- Transport links include buses direct to Central London and nearby Overground Stations
- Short distance across the bridge to Chelsea and Sloane Square
- Easy access to Clapham High Street
Wandsworth London Borough Council
- Battersea Park (0.4 miles)
- Queenstown Road (0.4 miles)
- Wandsworth Road (0.4 miles)
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.