- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 1 bathroom
A two double bedroom apartment located on the seventh floor, situated within this popular 24 hour portered building. Spread over 824 square foot, the property comprises of a bright and spacious reception area with double French doors that lead onto a private balcony overlooking the communal gardens and the River Thames. The property also boasts a separate fully fitted kitchen and a large family bathroom.
Sands End offers a range of local amenities including a large supermarket and the popular Harbour Club while bus and road links are close by for routes into and out of the city. There are several excellent local schools catering for various nationalities and a varied selection of shops and restaurants running along the popular Wandsworth Bridge Road.
- Situated on the 7th floor
- Located within a 24 hour portered building
- 824 Square Foot
- Bright and spacious reception area
- Private balcony overlooking the River Thames
- Separate fully fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- One large family bathroom
- Access to the communal gardens
- Located moments to Imperial Wharf overground station
Hammersmith and Fulham London (A-B) Borough Council
- Imperial Wharf (0.4 miles)
- Wandsworth Town (0.6 miles)
Property location map
Fulham area information
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.