- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 1 bathroom
Pay less upfront with a Zero Deposit Guarantee. A well presented three bedroom flat situated on the first and second floor of this charming Victorian conversion ideally located moments from Fulham Broadway. The property benefits from wooden flooring throughoutand comprises of a large open plan modern kitchen and reception spanning the first floor with three bedrooms and a family bathroom upstairs.
Situated just off the popular North End Road, this property is ideally located to all the shops and amenities Fulham Broadway has to offer.
Fulham is a rare area that is popular to both families, with its extensive family amenities, and young professionals thanks to its local assets and its close proximity to Kensington, Chelsea and prime Central London.
- Charismatic Victorian property with exposed brick work
- Large open plan reception and kitchen
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Spread over the first and second floor
- Located moments from Fulham Broadway
- Wooden flooring throughout
- One family bathroom
- Pay less upfront with a Zero Deposit Guarantee
Hammersmith and Fulham London (A-B) Borough Council
- Fulham Broadway (0.3 miles)
- Parsons Green (0.4 miles)
- West Brompton (0.5 miles)
Property location map
Fulham area information
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.