Broughton Road, Fulham SW6
A charming recently refurbished two double bedroom garden flat, located on this desirable road in Sands End. Located on the ground floor, this beautifully refurbished property comprises of a bright and spacious open plan reception room, with a fully equipped modern kitchen and French doors that lead onto a private patio two tiered garden. The flat also boasts two good-sized double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
Sands End offers a range of local amenities including a large supermarket and the popular Harbour Club while bus and road links are close by for routes into and out of the city. There are several excellent local schools catering for various nationalities and a varied selection of shops and restaurants running along the popular Wandsworth Bridge Road.
Fulham is a rare area that is popular to both families, with its extensive family amenities, and young professionals thanks to its local assets and its close proximity to Kensington, Chelsea and prime Central London.
- Set within a charming Victorian conversion
- Located on the ground floor
- Recently refurbished to the highest specification
- Bright and spacious open plan reception room
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Private patio two tiered garden
- Two double bedrooms
- One modern family bathroom
- Period features throughout
- Located in the desirable area of Sands End and located close to Imperial Wharf overground
Hammersmith and Fulham London (A-B) Borough Council
- Imperial Wharf (0.4 miles)
- Parsons Green (0.5 miles)
- Fulham Broadway (0.6 miles)
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.