Hartismere Road, Fulham SW6
A charming three double bedroom, two bathroom Victorian conversion flat located on this desirable street in central Fulham. Spread over two floors, this bright and spacious property comprises of wooden flooring and traditional features throughout, as well as a separate fully equipped kitchen and two recently refurbished modern bathrooms, one with a roll top bath.
Located in the heart of Fulham, Fulham Broadway offers an excellent selection of shops and restaurants, including the world famous Harwood Arms, which is still the only pub in London to hold a Michelin Star. With transport links into the city, this is an ideal location for young, working professionals.
Fulham is a rare area that is popular to both families, with its extensive family amenities, and young professionals thanks to its local assets and its close proximity to Kensington, Chelsea and prime Central London.
- Set within a charming Victorian conversion
- Spread over two floors
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Wooden flooring and traditional features throughout
- Seperate fully equipped kitchen
- Private Balcony
- Three double bedrooms
- Two recently refurbished modern bathrooms, one with a roll top bath
- Located moments from Fulham Broadway underground station
Hammersmith and Fulham London (A-B) Borough Council
- Fulham Broadway (0.3 miles)
- Parsons Green (0.4 miles)
- West Brompton (0.5 miles)
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.