Courtfield Gardens, Earls Court SW5
A stunning first floor flat to rent, arranged across two mid-terrace period conversions overlooking the communal garden square to which the flat enjoys private residence access. Benefits from two large west-facing balconies, two double bedrooms both with luxury en-suite bathrooms situated at the rear of the building where it is extremely quiet and to the front a double volume reception room, dining area and modern fully fitted kitchen all with direct access to a large balcony overlooking the gardens. Offered fully furnished and available early April.
- Exclusive Garden Square flat to rent
- Situated near Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court stations.
- Stunning views onto Courtfield Gardens, which the property has access to.
- Large Reception Room with floor to ceiling windows
- Double height ceilings throughout
- Modern kitchen with large dining area which is fully equipped to the highest specification
- Two double bedrooms both with luxury en-suite bathrooms.
Kensington and Chelsea London Borough Council
- Gloucester Road (0.2 miles)
- Earl's Court (0.3 miles)
- High Street Kensington (0.5 miles)
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.