Entering the beautiful reception hall with restored Victorian tiling, the downstairs of the property is dedicated entirely to family and entertaining. There is a formal double reception/dining room to the front of the property with large bay window. To the rear of the property is the spacious open plan kitchen and informal entertaining area with velux windows, perfect for a busy family to catch up on their day. Bi-folding doors open out to the private grassed garden. Upstairs, the living quarters consist of 6 double bedrooms, a family bathroom and an additional shower room. The master bedroom further benefits from French doors which open out to a petite Juliet balcony. Period features such as ceiling roses and ceiling coving add a charming elegance to a modernised home. Situated in the heart of Abbeville Village this location is well sought after with a choice of many well regarded cafés and restaurants at your doorstep. Clapham Common itself is but a stone's throw away.
- Terraced house
- Central Abbeville Village location
- Extended living area towards the rear of the property with velux windows
- Private garden
- Double formal reception/dining
- Two bathrooms
- French doors from master bedroom leading onto Juliet balcony
- Moments from all of the amenities of Abbeville Village and Clapham High Street
- A short distance from Clapham Common itself
- Excellent transport to Central London nearby
Lambeth London 1 Borough Council
- Clapham Common (0.4 miles)
- Clapham South (0.7 miles)
- Clapham High Street (0.6 miles)
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.