This end of terrace house is impressive from first view. The exterior presents fresh and well maintained, a clean façade with a well kept front garden. Upon entering the house the hallway leads your eye through from the front room situated at the front of the building with high ceilings and bay window through to the rear situated eat-in kitchen and informal seating area which opens up onto the private patio area. The first floor comprises of a master bedroom with a large modern en suite shower room and built in storage. There is a further double bedroom which is equally impressive in size and stature. The second floor room can be used as another bedroom or as an informal entertaining room as there is a wonderful terrace leading off the room and perfect for allowing a free flow of air throughout the property. On the top floor there is a stunning modern family bathroom with well thought out features including subtle lighting. A wonderful Clapham Old Town home that must be seen.
- End of terrace house
- Additional cellar for storage
- Separate utility room and downstairs WC off the kitchen
- Well appointed and fully fitted kitchen
- Finished to an excellent standard
- Clapham Old Town location
- Easy access to Central London via a choice of transport including direct buses, Underground and Overground services
- Local amenities include Sainsburys local and Little Waitrose for added convenience
Lambeth London 1 Borough Council
- Clapham Common (0.4 miles)
- Wandsworth Road (0.2 miles)
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.