Cubitt Terrace, Clapham SW4
** SHORT LET** A wonderfully charming flat situated on the top floor of a period conversion in Clapham.Decorated with traditional features with a modern twist the accommodation is split level with a slight separation between the living and sleeping quarters. The master bedroom and study/additional bedroom are located on the first floor of the property with beautiful wooden flooring in the master, a large bay window which allows sunlight to flood the room as well as a stunning feature fireplace to add to the character. There is extensive built in storage in the second room which would be perfect as a dressing room for the master bedroom if occupied by a couple. The open plan kitchen/reception area is well lit by skylight velux windows and well equipped with gas cook top and a good amount of storage space for utensils. Clapham Old Town is tucked away from the bustle of the High Street. A short stroll from many of the local amenities.
- Double bedroom and additional study
- Split level
- Situated in the sought after area of Clapham Old Town
- Arranged over three floors
- Excellent access to all of the amenities of Clapham Old Town and Clapham High Street
- Transport includes the Northern Line of Clapham Common as well as the Overground of Wandsworth Road with links to Clapham Junction and East London
- Traditional features with a modern twist
Lambeth London 1 Borough Council
- Clapham Common (0.4 miles)
- Wandsworth Road (0.3 miles)
- Clapham High Street (0.3 miles)
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.