Situated on the second floor of this newly built development this wonderful apartment offers all of the conveniences of modern living in a Central Clapham location. With a choice of amenities on Clapham High Street with many well regarded bars and restaurants, a Sainsburys local a stone's throw from your front door and the choice of vibrant Brixton which is popular for its culinary delights in Brixton Markets, this location is highly sought after. The apartment itself has a well thought out layout with wood floors throughout the living areas for ease of maintenance, a large airing cupboard in the hallway offering extra storage as well as a walk in wardrobe in the bedroom. The open plan living quarters feature a well equipped kitchen with dishwasher and plentiful built in storage. Double glazed windows throughout offer extra noise cancellation and thermal insulation. This apartment also offers a private decked balcony off the reception which extends the length of the accommodation.
- Large balcony off reception room
- Brand new development
- Open plan kitchen/reception
- Walk in wardrobe in bedroom
- Fully equipped with all modern conveniences including dishwasher, secure video entry and induction cooking
- Less than one minute to Clapham North Underground (Northern Line)
- Less than two minutes to Clapham North Overground (access through Canada Water and via Hoxton)
- Second floor with lift
Lambeth London 1 Borough Council
- Clapham North (0.1 miles)
- Clapham High Street (0.2 miles)
- Brixton (0.7 miles)
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.