Northbourne Road, Clapham SW4
Neutrally decorated throughout the accommodation is wonderfully spacious. The apartment is situated at the rear of the building which offers a lovely outlook and means that you are not facing the road side. The reception room has plenty of space for both a sofa as well as a seated dining area. The good sized bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes which leaves for enough room for a good sized double bed plus a little more. The bathroom has been completely refurbished and is semi-tiled with shower over bath. The separate kitchen is also newly refurbished with a tiled splash back and brand new appliances which include a separate fridge and freezer. This fantastic apartment is perfectly located for the young professional, offering a choice of commuting options which include the Northern Line of Clapham Common or Clapham North, the Overground station of Clapham High Street and a number of bus routes, one of which will take you to the Victoria Line of Brixton.
- Surrounded by a choice of amenities which include Sainsburys Supermarket and countless bars and restaurants of Clapham High Street
- A short distance to Brixton which offers High Street Shopping as well as the famous Brixton Markets for a choice of food restaurants
- Second floor without lift
- Located on the fringes of the popular Abbeville Village
- Choice of Northern or Victoria tube lines
- Good size for either single or professional couple
- Neutrally decorated throughout
Lambeth London 1 Borough Council
- Clapham Common (0.4 miles)
- Clapham North (0.4 miles)
- Clapham High Street (0.5 miles)
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.