St. Gerards Close,
Entering into a small entrance hallway with two extra storage cupboards the apartment then opens up into a spacious reception room with dining area set against a large window overlooking the communal gardens. The semi open-plan kitchen has been recently fitted and presents in very good order. A gas cook top compliments the entertaining space for those who like to socialise at home. The modern tiled bathroom benefits from having a shower over the bath tub. A good sized double bedroom with a large build in wardrobe makes for comfortable living for both a single professional or couple. Further benefits from a residential parking space. Clapham Common itself is a stone's throw across the road which plays host to a number of social sporting activities. Transport wise there is a choice of the Northern Line Underground stations of Clapham Common and Clapham South, the Overground of Clapham High Street for access to Canada Water as well as a choice of local and central bus routes.
- First floor apartment with secure entry phone
- Across the road from Clapham Common
- Resident's parking permit on private road
- Communal gardens
- A short distance from all of the cafés and restaurants of Abbeville Village
- Well maintained development with on site grounds manager
- Choice of transport links including Underground, Overground, bus routes and Cycle Superhighway
Lambeth London 1 Borough Council
- Clapham South (0.4 miles)
- Clapham Common (0.4 miles)
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.