Lots Road, Chelsea SW10
A bright one double bedroom first floor flat, located close to all the shops and amenities Chelsea has to offer. Situated on this desirable road, the property boasts a modern fitted kitchen as well as a good-sized reception room with traditional features. The flat also comes with good a amount of storage space and a recently refurbished bathroom.
Within walking distance of the River Thames and the affluent Chelsea Harbour, this flat is ideally situated to all the shops and amenities of the Kings Road and Chelsea Embankment.
Fulham is a rare area that is popular to both families, with its extensive family amenities, and young professionals thanks to its local assets and its close proximity to Kensington, Chelsea and prime Central London.
- Bright reception room with traditional features
- Modern fitted kitchen
- One double bedroom with good storage space
- Recently refurbished bathroom
- Within walking distance of the River Thames and Chelsea Harbour
- Close to all the shops and amenities on the Kings Road
- Moments from Imperial Wharf overground station
Kensington and Chelsea London Borough Council
- Imperial Wharf (0.3 miles)
- Fulham Broadway (0.5 miles)
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.