This house is not your standard Victorian conversion. Situated on the corner plot of Rattray Road, the dual aspect of the living area and two of the bedrooms means a superb amount of natural light floods a wonderful living space. On the ground floor and entrance there is a gorgeous living area with wood floors and plenty of built in space under the stairs and in varying nooks and crannies. There is also the separate integrated kitchen with dishwasher and large fridge freezer. On the first floor there is a separate tiled shower room, all in very good order. Two double bedrooms fill the area, one with dual aspect and built in wardrobes. The second double bedroom has ample space for a double bed and wardrobe. On the second floor is the exact same layout as the floor below, but with a bathroom in place of the downstairs shower room which makes this house perfect for professional sharers. The special feature of this property however is the substantial roof terrace with views across London.
- Set over three floors with two double bedrooms and a bathroom on the top two levels
- Living space on the ground floor providing the perfect separation between the entertainment and sleeping quarters
- Substantial roof terrace with views across London
- Whole house on a corner plot with dual aspect
- Moments from Brixton High Street and all of its amenities
- A short distance from the famous Brixton markets
- Perfect set up for professional sharers
Lambeth London 1 Borough Council
- Brixton (0.4 miles)
- Brixton (0.5 miles)
- Herne Hill (0.5 miles)
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.