Comprising of a front facing reception room with wooden floors, modern bathroom and two good sized double bedrooms (with built-in storage) which are separated by an eat-in kitchen leading onto a private garden. This maisonette is situated in the popular Diamond Conservation Area which is just moments from the Battersea Power Station whose redevelopment will completely transfer the area whilst hosting restaurants and a number of independent shops. Trains from Queenstown Road station travel into Waterloo via Richmond, Hounslow and Staines, while Wandsworth Road trains follow a route to Highbury and Islington via Canada Water. Alternatively it’s just one stop from Wandsworth Road to Clapham Junction, with its many connections for central London and the west, plus a direct service to Gatwick Airport.
- Local buses and the Overground stations of Queenstown Road and Wandsworth Road provide excellent transport to Central London and Clapham Junction
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Private garden area
- Separate kitchen with breakfast bar
- Front facing reception with large windows for plenty of natural light
- Wood floors in the living areas
Wandsworth London Borough Council
- Queenstown Road (0.4 miles)
- Wandsworth Road (0.5 miles)
- Clapham Junction (0.9 miles)
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.