- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 1 bathroom
SHORT LET. A charming and thoughtfully decorated family home just moments from Knights Hill, the amenities of the high street and West Norwood train station via London Bridge. The accommodation opens into a lovely entrance hall which leads into a separate formal sitting room and then onto an open plan kitchen which has been extended to the rear to accommodate a large kitchen counter with space for table and chairs.
Patio doors lead to a private rear garden perfect for the summer evenings. The living quarters upstairs comprise of three bedrooms all of which have built in storage. The family bathroom is also a good size with both a separate bath tub and walk in shower. Located off the High Street and yet close to all of the local amenities including the Leisure Centre and the West Norwood Picture House Cinema.
- Wonderful modern kitchen with breakfast bar and patio doors leading out to rear garden
- Separate reception room with wood burner
- Off street parking enough for one car
- Wooden floors in living areas for ease of maintenance
- Pretty rear garden
- Excellent transport links including West Norwood rail station via London Bridge and numerous bus links to both Brixton and Central London
Lambeth London 1 Borough Council
- West Norwood (0.6 miles)
Property location map
West Norwood area information
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.