Park View, Sidcup DA14
Price range £495,000 - £625,000
Park View is a new, beautifully landscaped development of contemporary 3 and 4 bedroom houses and 1 and 2 bedroom apartments offering all the advantages of modern living. Set in a no through road, next to a local park, these properties are built to a high standard and designed with flair, featuring a superb level of internal specification, making them perfect for today's busy lifestyles. Built by 2014 award winning Hill Residential, the scheme is conveniently situated less than a mile from Sidcup's thriving town centre, shopping facilities and the station and with great road and rail and bus links on your doorstep, this is the ideal location for commuting into the heart of London, bringing all the attractions of the Capital within easy reach of home. The area is well served by reputable schools and colleges together with extensive leisure facilities. You'll love the sense of space around your new home in Park View. Limited Help to Buy options available.Visit our show home today or call us for more information and to request a brochure.
|Plot No.||Floor No.||Type||Status||Price|
|HOUSE 1||House||Sold||£625,000||View details|
- Contemporary Ideal Standard sanitary ware.
- Floor mounted WC with soft close seat and dual flush plate.
- Bath with shower pipe, thermostatic control and glass shower screen to bathroom.
- Low profile shower tray with glass shower door, shower pipe and thermostatic control to en-suites.
- Large format wall and floor tiles.
- Heated chrome towel rail.
Heating / plumbing
- Valliant Ecotech boiler with digital 7 day programmer and room thermostats.
- White radiators.
- Hot water storage tank and immersion heater.
- Contemporary square edged skirting boards and architrave finished in white satin finish.
- Neutral coloured emulsion paint to walls with ceiling painted white.
- White painted timber staircase with carpeted treads.
- Built-in wardrobes with sliding doors to master bedroom.
- Amtico Spacia flooring throughout the ground floor.
- Carpet to all bedrooms, stairs and landing.
- Solid core white painted flush internal doors with brushed stainless steel ironmongery.
- Stylish and modern kitchens with a combination of grey wood effect and off white doors with soft close mechanism.
- Laminate worktop with matching upstands.
- LED lighting to wall units.
- Stainless steel sink with chrome tap.
- Integrated Zanussi A rated single oven.
- Zanussi four zone ceramic hob.
- Integrated Zanussi cooker hood.
- Integrated Zanussi dishwasher.
- Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer.
- Integrated Zanussi washer/dryer.
- Recessed LED downlights to kitchen, bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom.
- Low energy pendants to living room, dining/living area, bedrooms, hallway and landing.
- Turf to rear garden.
- Paved patio to rear garden.
- Landscaping to front garden.
- Divisional close boarded timber fencing.
- External tap.
- Two parking spaces to the front of each house.
- Solid front door with multi-point locking system.
- Double glazed UPVC windows and patio doors.
- Hard wired smoke detectors.
- External lighting to front and rear of property.
- TV point to the ground floor dining/family area and first floor living room and all bedrooms.
- Wiring installed to living room for customers own connection to Sky Plus.
- BT telephone point to living room, kitchen, bedrooms 1 and 2.