- 4 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 2 bathrooms
Stunning recently extended and refurbished four bedroom house available to rent. Ideally located within walking distance to Turnpike Lane station (Piccadilly Line) and amenities.
This property benefits from a large open plan bright and spacious kitchen/dining area with a Neff double oven, integrated BOSCH dishwasher, American style LG fridge/freezer, ample storage, real wood oak flooring, Corian worktops, opening Velux ceiling windows, fully opening corner bifold doors onto a sandstone patio. It also has three double bedrooms, an additional study, sitting room with cast iron radiator, plantation shutters and original floorboards, utility room, downstairs w/c and modern family bathroom complete with undertile heating, freestanding bath, heated towel rail, large shower enclosure with waterfall showerhead. The Hallway has newly installed Victorian tiling, underfloor heating and a 10 zone alarm system. This house has a beautiful South-facing mature garden with a patio area and fruit trees.
- Pay less upfront with a Zero Deposit Guarantee.
- Four bedroom house (Three doubles & study)
- Recently extended and refurbished
- Close to Turnpike Lane station (Piccadilly Line)
- Large open plan fully fitted kitchen/diner with modern appliances
- Utility room (with washing machine & dryer)
- Modern family bathroom and downstairs w/c
- South facing mature garden
- Available beginning of July
Haringey London Borough Council
- Hornsey (0.2 miles)
- Turnpike Lane (0.3 miles)
- Harringay (0.6 miles)
Property location map
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.